Thursday 27 December 2012

EVERYDAY HONEY DROPS-2013


EVERYDAY HONEY DROPS-2013- JANUARY











PROMISE VERSE:- PS91:I- He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

T JAN1: PS65:1- You crown the year with your bounty; and you carts overflow with abundance.W JAN2: PRO16:3- Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.T JAN3: ISA 30:18- The Lord longs to be gracious to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of Justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him!F JAN4: PS115:14- May the Lord make you increase, both you and your children.S JAN5: EX15:2- The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.S JAN6: PS48:9- With in your temple, O God, we mediate on your unfailing love.M JAN7: GEN17:2- I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers.T JAN8: JOHN12:32- When I am lifted up from the earth will draw all men to me [Jesus].W JAN9: ECC11:5- As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.T JAN10: PS81:10- I am the Lord, who brought you up out of Egypt. Open your mouth and I will fill it.F JAN11: PRO3:5- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.S JAN12: HAG2:23- I will make you my signet ring, for I have chosen you, declares the Lord Almighty.S JAN13: PS55:16- But I call to God, and the Lord saves me.M JAN14: IS26:3- You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.T JAN15:DEU28:12- You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.W JAN16:PS37:39- The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is their stronghold in time of troubles.T JAN17:PRO10:22- The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no troubles to it.F JAN18:PS146:7- He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets prisoners free.S JAN19:PS24:1- The earth is the Lord’s and everything in it, the world and all who live in it.SJAN20:DEU5:12- Observe the Sabbath day by keep it Holy, as the Lord your God has commanded you.M JAN21:IS52:12- The Lord will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard.T JAN22:EX19:5- Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession.W JAN23:PS91:14- “Because he loves me”. Says the Lord, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my names”.T JAN24:LUKE6:38- Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap.F JAN25:PS25:15- My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only he will release my feet from the snare.S JAN26:DEU4:7- What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him?S JAN27:2SAM22:7- In my distress I called to the Lord; I called out to my God. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came to his ears.M JAN28:DEU33:29- He is your shield and helper and your glorious sword.T JAN29:PS84:11- No good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.W JAN30:EZE34:26- I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing.T JAN31:ROM5:5- God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.Dear friends if you are blessed by this everyday honey drops, kindly share with others, and blessed by this New Year blessing, please send a word to my email ID. revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah857@yahoo.com.           

No comments: