Sunday 2 December 2012

EVERYDAY HONEY DROPS


EVERYDAY HONEY DROPS-2012 DECEMBER







PROMISE VERSE:- You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. PS23:5









S DEC1:-Joel2:21- Fear not O land; be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done great things!
S DEC2:-Rev 21:5- Behold, I am making all things new.
M DEC3:-1Peter 2:3- Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it may grow up into salvation.
T DEC4:- Mathew 10:30- Even the hairs of your head are numbered all.
W DEC5:- Mathew 11:9- Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way before you.
T DEC6:- Mark 9:23- Jesus said, if you can! All things are possible for one who believes.
F DEC7:- Hosea 6:1- come let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us, that he may heal us.
S DEC8:- Hosea 12:6- by the help of your God, return, holds fast to love and justice, and wait continually for your God.
S DEC9:- Joel 2:23- be glad, o children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God.
M DEC10:- Micah 5:5- he shall be great to the ends of the earth, and he shall be their Peace.
T DEC11:- Mathew 5:12- Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven.
W DEC12:- Hosea 10:12- sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love.
T DEC13:- Micah2:13- he who opens the breach goes before them; they break through and pass the gate, going out by it.
F DEC14:- Micah 5; 2- O  Bethlehem Ephrata, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel.
S DEC15:- Nahum 1:4- he rebukes the sea and makes it dry; he dries up the river.
S DEC16Rev 22:20- Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
M DEC17 HOSEA 14:9- The ways of the Lord is right, the upright walk in them.
T DEC18 AMOS 5:14- Seek good, and not evil, that you may live.
W DEC19 MICAH 7:8- When I sit in darkness, the Lord will be light to me.
T DEC20 Micah 7:15- as in the days when you came out of the land of Egypt, I will show them marvelous things.
F DEC21 HOSEA 11:1- WHEN ISRAEL WAS A CHILD, I LOVED HIM, AND OUT OF EGYPT I CALLED MY SON.
S DEC22 JONAH 2:9- I with the voice of thanksgiving will sacrifice to you; what I have vowed I will pay.
S DEC23 ISAIAH 7:14- Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
M DEC24 ISAIAH 9:6- For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
T DEC25 LUKE 2:10-11- Fear not, behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you are born this day in the city of David a savior, who is Christ the Lord.
W DEC26 LUKE 2: 14- Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased.
T DEC27 MATHEW 1:21- SHE WILL BEAR A SON, AND YOU SHALL CALL HIS NAME JESUS, for he will save his people from their sins.
F DEC28 PSALMS 2:12- Blessed are all who take refuge in him.
S DEC29 PSALMS 1:1- Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.
S DEC30 PSALMS 23:6- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
M DEC31 PSALMS 103:1- Bless the Lord, o my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!
Dear friends, if you are blessed by the everyday honey drops, kindly share with your friends and relatives, and please send a word to my email ID. revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah857@yahoo.com.




No comments: