Thursday 31 January 2013

EVERYDAY HONEY DROPS


  • EVERY DAY HONEY DROPS



  • FEB2013- PROMISE VERSE: - DANIEL: 6:27- He is the living God, he delivers and rescues; he works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth.

  •  
  •  
  • Dear friends, kindly read everyday honey drops and you will feel the God’s strength and guidance. Each morning you can renew with God’s honey drops and he will satisfy with honey from the rocks. Let us taste the honey drops and regain God’s strength and blessings.
  • FEB 1-PS 31:19- How great is your goodness, which you stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.
  • FEB 2-IS 35:10- The ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crow their heads.
  • FEB 3- EPH 2:22- And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his spirit.
  • FEB 4- PS 40:1- I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry.
  • FEB 5- ZEP 3:17- The Lord your God is with you, he mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.
  • FEB 6- PS 16:7- I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
  • FEB 7- DEU 31:6- He will never leave you nor forsake you.
  • FEB 8_EPH 5:9- The fruit of the light consist in all goodness, righteousness and truth.
  • FEB 9- 2 SAM 22:33- It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
  • FEB 10 PS 97:6- The heavens proclaim his righteousness and all the peoples see his glory.
  • FEB 11 PS 85:9- surely his salvation is near those who fear him, which his glory may dwell in our land.
  • FEB 12 JERE 11:4- Obey me and do everything I command you, and you will be my people, and I will be your God.
  • FEB13 MAT 5:4- blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
  • FEB 14 GAL 6:14- May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, And I to the world.
  • FEB 15 COLO 1:20- Through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven were by making peace through his blood shed on the cross.
  • FEB 16 EPH 2:5- It is by grace you have been saved.
  • FEB 17 PS 34:1- I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
  • FEB 18 COLO 2:13- When you were dead in sins…God made you alive in Christ. He forgave us all our sins.
  • FEB19 PS 32:1- Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.
  • FEB 20 REV3:21- To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my father on his throne.
  • FEB 21 ROM 6:13- …Offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness.
  • FEB 22 JAMES 1:12 blessed is the man who perseveres under trail, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
  • FEB 23 IS 51:11- Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.
  • FEB 24 PS 52:8- I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God.
  • FEB 25 2PETER 3:9- He is… not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
  • FEB26 COLO 3:3- … Your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
  • FEB 27 1JOHN2:25- This is what he promised us even eternal life.
  • FEB 28 IS 53:6- We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us.
  • Dear children of God, May the good bless you this month by this every day honey drops. If you are blessed by this everyday honey drops, please share with others and let me know from you, kindly send your wordings to my email ID. revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah857@yahoo.com,  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

No comments: