Tuesday 12 February 2013

RETURN




Tuesday, 12 February 2013

RETURN


RETURN




Dear friends, let us return to the Lord who is eagerly waiting to receive us with good things and fatherly love. Only thing is to return to him as is it. Who are we? How were we? God’s word says that return, O Israel, to the Lord, for you have stumbled because of your iniquity. We do not know where we stumbled? We have gone astray like a lost sheep. We have done what was right in our own sight.  We have walked in our own way. We have liked to do things what our mind and our flesh wanted. What Solomon say about this, whatever my eyes desired I did not keep from them. So I turned to consider wisdom and madness and folly. Man does not know his time. Like fish that are taken in an evil net, and like birds that are caught in a snare, so the children of man are at an evil time, when it suddenly falls upon them. King Solomon stumbled because of his iniquity and transgression. God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing whether good or evil. So, let us return to the lord, who is our loving father, as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgression from us and who forgives all our iniquity.



 
WHO ARE TO RETURN? - Those that were stumbled in iniquity and transgression are to return to the Lord. Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Jesus came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repent and turn back to God. The Ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master’s crib, but Israel does not know, God’s people do not understand. Ah, sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, offspring of evildoers, children who deal corruptly! They have forsaken the Lord, they have despised the Holy one of Israel, and they are utterly estranged. Why will you still be struck down? Why will you continue to rebel? The whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even to the head, there is no soundness in it, but bruises and sores and raw wounds; they are not pressed out or bound up or softened with oil. When men stumble, do they not raise again? If one turns away, does not return? Why then have this people turned away in perpetual backsliding? They hold fast to deceit; they refuse to return. Consider well the high way, the road by which you went. Return, O virgin Israel, how long will you waver, O faithless daughter? Bring us back that we may be restored, for you are the Lord our God.



REPENT:-  come, let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bind us up. Jesus began to preach, saying, repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love; and he relents over disaster. Who knows whether he will not turn and relent, and leave a blessing behind him? Yet even now, declares the Lord “return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; and rent your hearts and not your garments”. Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the evil of your deeds from before my eyes; cease to do evil, learn to do good. Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool. If you are willing to return back to God and obey his commands, you shall eat the good of the land. The ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. If we repent and come to his gracious presence, God says that I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, and you shall be my people and I will be your God. They shall come and sing aloud on the height of Zion, and they shall be radiant over the goodness of the Lord, over the grain, the wine, and the oil, their life shall be watered garden, and they shall languish no more.

 
 
 
 
 
 




Dear children of God, if we return to the Lord with repentance, our God will forgive our iniquities and transgressions and will restore the blessings and happiness. Behold I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security. I will restore the fortune and rebuild them as they were at first. He declares that I will cleanse them from all the guilt of their sin against me, and I will forgive all guilt of their sin and the rebellion against me. Jesus said, I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. This is the will of my father, which everyone who returns and looks on the son and believes in him should have everlasting life, and I will raise him up on the last day. Whosoever comes to me I will never cast out. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. The prodigal son arose and return to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embrace him and kissed him. The prodigal son said to his father, father, I have sinned against heaven and before you; I am no longer worthy to be called your son. But the father said to his servants, bring quickly the best robe, and put it on him, a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet. And bring fatted calf and kill it, and let us eat and celebrate. My son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found and they began to celebrate. Rejoice with me, for I have found my son or daughter that was last and returned. There is a joy before angels of God over one sinner who returns and repents.

 Dear friends if you returned to the lord and found and restored the blessings, kindly share the joy with others and send a word to my email ID.revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah857@yahoo.com.

No comments: