Thursday 14 March 2013

BAKED ONESIDE


BACKED ONESIDE




Dear children of God, today’s problem of the man is to show his ability and capability in one side of his life; but today’s world is expecting him to do things in whole realm of life. Partially doing things, half boiled and backed one side are called lack pot. Backed one side is an imitation to show that I am fully alright or fully qualified. Once a child cried and said, mummy this dosai [bread] is one side backed and other side not backed; it is ugly to eat. Dosai is a mixture flour of rich and black grain. Dosai is a south- Indian dish and it is famous in all over India. It is served with hot coconut satni and dol curries. It is a very tasty morning breakfast. One side printed dollar currency is not valued one. Coins have two sides; if the inscription of the Government value is not written in one side, then it is not valuable one. It is good for nothing, it is cast out. In the spiritual realm also God wants us to be perfect in both sides. Our God’s expectation in man is be perfect in and out of his life. God says that Ephraim mixes himself with peoples; Ephraim is a cake [bread or dosai] not turned. Ephraim is backed one side.









EPHRAIM’S SPIRITUAL LIFE: - what shall I do with you, o Ephraim? What shall I do with you, O Judah? Your love is like a morning cloud, like the dew that goes early away. Sometime our spiritual life is also look like the Ephraim’s love. Our love is like a morning cloud, like the dew that goes early away. Ephraim was very spiritual like backed one side by sacrificing offerings to God. But God said to him, for I desire steadfast love not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings. And the Lord said: because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me. And their fear of me is a commandment taught by men. Pharisees and scribes saw that some of Jesus’s disciples ate with hands that defiled, that is unwashed. For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands, holding to the tradition of the elders, and when they come from the market place, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots. Why do your disciples not walking to the traditions of the elders, but eat with defiled hands? Jesus said to them,” well did Isaiah prophesy of you Hypocrites, as it written, “This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men’. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men. Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled? What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person. Jesus said to Pharisees, that you clean outside of the cup and plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. You blind Pharisee! First clean inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean. And again He said, you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people’s bones and all uncleanness. So you also outwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. What is our spiritual condition? Let us examine ourselves in and out to bear fruit for him.






 





GOD WANTS IN AND OUT:-

Great in counsel and mighty in deeds, whose eyes are opened to all the ways of the children of man, rewarding each one according to his ways and according to the fruit of his deeds. Were I to write for him my laws by the ten thousands, they would be regarded as a strange thing. For Israel has forgotten his Maker and built temples and churches. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I rejected you being from a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

Hear the word of God, O children of Israel, for the Lord has a controversy with the inhabitants of the land.  There is no faithfulness or steadfast love, and no knowledge of God in the land; there is swearing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery; they break all the bounds, and the bloodshed. So sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord that he may come and rain righteousness upon you. When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. The more they were called the more they went away; they kept sacrifice to the Baal and burning offerings to idols. Yet it I was taught Ephraim to walk; I took them up by their arms, but they did not know that I healed them. I led them with cords of kindness, with the bands of love, and I became to them as one who eases the yoke on their jaws, and I bent down to them and fed them. My people are bent on turning away from me, and though they call out to the Most High, he shall not raise them up at all. How can I give up, O Ephraim? My heart recoils within me; my compassion grows warm and tender.

Return, O Israel, to the Lord your God for you have stumbled because of your iniquity. Take with your words and return to the lord; say to him, take away all iniquity; accept what is good, and we will pay with bulls the vows of our lips. The ways of the Lord are right, and the upright walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be cleaned from all your uncleanness, and I will give you a new heart, and anew sprit I will put within you. I will remove all heart of stone from your flesh and give a heart of flesh. I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. Thus says the Lord God: on the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the waste places shall be rebuilt.

Dear brothers and sisters let us turn to the Lord and be clean in and out of our life to extoled His name and live for His Glory. Unless and until we turn to the Lord, God will turn us upside down. So let us come to him with whole heart to love Him and obey His commandments and shall receive his blessings. Dear friends bake in and out to give taste and meaning to our life. One side baked life is only an imitation. If you are blessed by in and out, kindly share this happy news to others and send a word to my email ID.revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah857@yahoo.com.         

No comments: