Tuesday 7 January 2014

BLESSING PRAYER FOR NEW YEAR.

BLESSING PRAYER FOR NEW YEAR



Dear friends blessing prayer for New Year will find you a blessed one. God of our fathers, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jabez will bless you in this New Year. O lord our heavenly father we thank you for this New Year, your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom. You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the works of your hands; they will perish, but you remain. They will all wear out like a garment, but you are the same, yesterday and today and forever and your years will have no end.
Jesus, give me the strength to make it through!
Lord Jesus, please give the strength and power;
To help me to make if through my darkest hour!
In the midst of this darkness…path
I need your guiding light!
With your timely helps; everything will be alright.
I need you now! Like I've never needed you before!
Through life’s difficulties and struggles
I need you so much more!
By your strength, and gentle loving hand leading
Everything I go through. I know you understand me!
Thank you for the work, in me that you want to do!
I’d be totally lost right now. If not for you!
You are all that I hope for!
All I ever needed!
With you in my heart’s desire
 My life is totally completed!
 You have brought me strength and peace with in!
To love you so much! I don’t know where to begin!
You will be there for me! Even when everything seems lost!
You sacrificed your life for mine,
By your death on the cross!
Yes! Victory over my darkest hour
 Has been overcome!
By the power of god!
 And his raise son!
Thank you Jesus! In you, my life is totally secure!

You’ll always take care of me! That’s for sure. Amen. 

No comments: