Friday 2 November 2012

FORGET NOT


FORGET NOT          



Dear children of God, I like to remind you, don’t forget God and his benefits. We always forget things, helps, friends, relatives, parents and God and his benefits. In this world we receives many helps and benefits from others and God. But we always forget the benefits and helps from others. We have to lean on others in many ways and mainly we have to depend on God for our survival. The warning of God tells us that ‘don’t forget’.  Those who forget God and his benefits will never find good things. The wicked and all the nations that forget God shall return to Shoel.ps9:17.  We should not forget God for his right guidance, faithful leading, higher counseling and showering his blessings.  Every day he gives life and provides all benefits. How can we forget God and wander? Every minute we have to remember God’s breathe of life, and thank him for all his benefits.









Don’t forget who forgives our sins. Today people are longing to get forgiveness for their sins and iniquities. To get forgiveness, people are doing various kinds of practices and sacrifices. Still then, they feel that their sins and iniquities are not forgiven. They become frustrated. They are guilt about their sins and transgressions. Jesus calls that come to me, all who labor and are heavy leaden, and I will give you rest. Accept the fact that we are all sinners. David says that behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me. I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. Again he was pleading God to forgive his sins. Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. For you will not be pleased in sacrifice   or I would give it; you will not be delight with burnt offering.  The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise. King David confessed his sins before and said, against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight. God had forgiven his sins. So he said to his soul that blessed the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, and who forgives your iniquity.





Don’t forget who heals all our diseases. Today scientifically, technically and mechanically, we are well advanced. Today world introduces many invent of virus and how it affects man kinds. Scientists are inventing medicine for new diseases. Recently I read an article about doing operation by the robot. It has been done in Chennai Apollo hospital for the children who were affected by the final cord dislocation and fracture. They were healed and the doctors expressed their new operation methods by robot. Doctors can do the operation, but healing is of God only. Well hoped operations may fail. Well hoped medicines may fail. Well hoped inventions may fail. But Jesus never fails. He heals all the diseases, which medicines and doctors, inventions cannot. There was a woman who had had a discharge of blood for twelve years, and though she spent all her living on physicians, she could not be healed by anyone. She came up behind Jesus and touched the fringe of his garment, and immediately healed and her discharge of blood ceased. My enemies say of me in malice, when will he die, and his name perishes? That was my condition, I went nigh to death, because my two renal failed. The Lord sustained me on my sickbed; in my illness he restored me to full health. Praise the Lord. How can I forget my Lord Jesus who healed me? I won’t forget his benefits and healing in my life. My dear friends don’t forget God who heals you, and restores you in full health





.Don’t forget who satisfies us with good.  God only can satisfy us. World cannot satisfy anybody. Wants are unlimited. Our desires are also unlimited. Today people are living without satisfaction. Wherever we go, we can find people live without satisfactions. Paul says here in Philippians that I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and how to be abounded. In any and every circumstance, I learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.
Take care lest you forget the Lord your God by not keeping his commandments and his rules and his statutes, which I commanded today. Lest, when you have been eaten and are full and have built good houses and live in them, and when your herds and flocks multiply and your silver and gold is multiplied  and all that you have is multiplied, then your heart be lifted up, and you forget the Lord your God. The Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, who fed you in the wilderness with manna that your fathers did not know, that he might humble and test you, to do good in the end. Beware, lest you say in your heart, ‘my power and might of my hand have gotten me this wealth. If you forget the Lord your God and go after other gods and serve and worship them, I solemnly warn you today that you shall perish.

Dear friends king David reminds his soul that does not forget all his benefits who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like eagles. Let us forget not his benefits, forgiveness, health, wealth, goods and all satisfaction that provides us. Let us thank and praise God, and say with psalmist bless the Lord, o my soul, and all that is within me; bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, o my soul, and forget not all his benefits. If you are blessed, forget not to share with your friends and relatives; forget not to send a word to my email ID.revsjc@gmail.com,revsjv12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah857@yahoo.com,  

No comments: