Thursday 29 November 2012

MY HELPER


MY HELPER








Dear children of God, my helper is your and our helper, he is the Lord Jesus Christ. King David says that I lift up my eyes to the hills from where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Naaman, commander of the army of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master and in high favor, because by him the Lord had given victory to Syria. He was a mighty man of valor, but he was a leper. He had spent more money to get cure from leprosy. But he couldn’t get it, and no one physician to help to cure his leprosy. He was longing to get healed from his disease.Now the Syrians on one of their raids had carried off a little girl from the land of Israel, and worked in the service of Naaman’s wife. One day the little girl who knew her Lord helper who heals the sickness and leprosy, said to her mistress, would that my lord were with the prophet who is in Samaria! He would cure him of his leprosy. So Naaman went in and told his lord, “thus and so spoke the girl from the land of Israel”. And the king of Syria said “go now, and I will send a letter to the king of Israel.Naaman was very happy, because he has one to help to cure his leprosy. The good news is that I have my helper to heal me. So suddenly he had traveled to Israel to meet the prophet Elisha. Elisha told him to do what God has said to Elisha.  As the Lord told go and wash seven times in Jordan, Naaman went to Jordan to dip himself seven times. He dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, according to the word of the man of God, and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child, and ne was clean. Dear friends, are you worried about your incurable disease? Are you anxious about your future and your healing? Today no one is to help you in your sick bed and troubles. Don’t worry, Jesus is living, and he is able to help you in your sickness and disease. He is the helper of helpless. One man was by the sheep Gate a pool, called Bethesda- who had been an invalid for 38 years, when Jesus saw him lying there and knew that h already been there a longtime, he said  to him, Do you  want to be healed? The sick man said answered him, sir; I have no one to help me to into the pool when the water is stirred up, and while I am going another steps down before me. Jesus said to him, Get up, takes up your bed and walk. And at once the man was healed, and he took up hid bed and walked. Today the same healer Jesus Christ is living, and he will say unto you, whatever the sickness may be just take up your bed and walk, you will be healed. Are you ready to meet your healer Jesus? By faith just tell him about your worries and sickness, he is ready to help you and heal you.
Jesus wants to help you and heal you. Just call him Father; he will come with stead fasting love to help you. He is your helper. He became my helper, when everyone left me, as I was suffering with renal failure. Timely helper came to my bedside to help me with the compassion heart and stead fast love. He touched me and healed me. Now I am doing god’s ministry very effectually. I am the living witness. If you can do anything, have compassion on us and help us. And Jesus said, if you can, all things are possible for one who believes. Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it. Truly, truly, I say to you, whatever you ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you. Until now you have asked nothing in my name, ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.Dear brothers and sisters, don’t be afraid, our helper Immanuel is with us to help. When he calls me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.{PS91:15-16] My helper Jesus will help you in your wants, troubles, sickness, and near to deathbed. Many people called him in trouble and sick and deathbed, he answered and helped. Today, Jesus is standing by your side and asking Son, Daughter, do you want to heal or help?  Just say, yes, Jesus. He will do the miracle. Take up your bed and walk. If you find out your helper Jesus, kindly share with your friends and relatives, please send a word to my email ID. revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah857@yahoo.com.

No comments: