Wednesday 24 October 2012

CAST DOWN& TURMOIL


 CAST DOWN&TURMOIL








Dear children of God, why do you cast down and in turmoil? Come out of it and seek the guidance of our Lord Jesus. He will help you find a way out.  Cast down and turmoil will not leave anybody, whether he is King or any ordinary man or woman. Cast down and turmoil did not leave King David. He speaks to himself that why are cast down, o my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? No one should cast down David because he was a great valor. But the words of the people cast down him and his soul. As with a deadly wound in my bones, my adversaries taunt me, while they say to me all the day long, where is your God?
David found out three ways out for cast down and turmoil.1.hope in God and wait for him.2. Remember your God.3.oh my soul praise him. Today you may be cast down and mingled with all kinds of problems. You may say why these things happened in my family? Just follow three ways out for your cast down and turmoil. Dear children, when you cast down just cling to God, sure he will change the situations and problems. Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, and believe also in me, said Jesus.1. 














   Because of sins: - man is cast down because of his sins. There is no peace, “says my God, “For wicked”.  The reasons for the cast down and turmoil are sins, wickedness and transgressions. Many without fearing God and obeying his words, they are doing sins daringly so their conscious pricks and brings cast down in their heart.  When King David did sin with Beersheba the prophet Nathan came and reminded his sin against God and Beersheba.  Those words of God made him to cast down and turmoil within his heart. So, what did David do? He has confessed his sins before the Lord God to get forgiveness and peace of mind. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you may be justified in your words and blameless in your judgment. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. Jesus Christ has authority to forgive our sins. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
2.  









Because of sickness: - like a swallow or a crane I chirp; I morn like a dove, my eyes are weary with looking upward, o lord, I am oppressed; be my pledge of safety. This cast down and turmoil words came out of King Hezekiah. Because of his sickness, death point of sickness. Isaiah the prophet said to him,” thus says the Lord: set your house in order, for you shall die, you shall not recover. Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed and said, ‘please o lord, remember how I have walked before you in faithfulness and with a whole heart, and have done what is good in your sight. Hezekiah wept bitterly with cast down and turmoil. God heard his tearful prayer and gave fifteen years with his age, the same God with us to hear our prayers in our sickness and death near bed. Don’t be cast down and turmoil. He took our illness and bore our diseases. Upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his strips we are healed.

3. 












  Because of works of devil: - the reason the son of God appeared was to destroy the works of devil. Some time devil will attack people strait way, otherwise he will attack through some people indirectly. We no need to afraid or cast down, because one who defeated devil on the cross, Jesus Christ is with us to protect us from his attacks and deceits. The one who cast down and troubling you will bear the penalty, whosoever he is. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. Therefore take up the whole armor of God that you may be able to withstand in the evil day and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of sword of spirit, which is the word God.

4.   Dear brothers and sisters, today many in cast down and turmoil states because of their day today problems, they have faced. Jesus said, don’t be anxious about tomorrow. Let us learn to lay our burdens, cast down and turmoil in the feet of Jesus. Cast your burdens on the Lord, he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved. Dear friends if you have learned to cast your burdens cast down and turmoil on the lord and you will never be moved. If you are blessed share with others and send your comments to my email ID. revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah857@yahoo.com,       

No comments: