Monday 1 October 2012

ONE THING

ONE THING


 Dear children of God people are searching for the one thing most precious and needed for life. Jesus wants us to get the most needed one that is the good portion that cannot be taken from us. Everybody wants to get the good and most precious portion. Choosing the one thing is varied from one to another. Some people chose eternal thing but others chose the worldly things. Dear children, today you must determine the one thing and chose right one thing, which should be needed for life.

King David has asked one thing from God that he will seek after; that he may dwell in the house of God all the days of his life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. That was his wants and thirsts. All the saints and holy people have longed to gaze the glory and beauty of the lord and they have seen the glory and beauty of the Lord. Where can we see the glory of God? David reveals that first he will dwell in the house of God all the days of his life, to gaze the beauty of the Lord. Living all days of his life in the presence of God, that is the house of the Lord. Let us have the same longing to ask God one thing to dwell in the house God to gaze his beauty and glory of God. Moses prayed to the Lord and saying that Oh lord I want to see your glory please you show me. God revealed his glory of his backside and as he passed over Moses. What you ask in prayer one thing from God? Like David we shall ask the Lord to seek after; to dwell in the house of God and to gaze the beauty of the lord all the days of our life.













Jesus said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is needed. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her. Like Martha we are anxious and troubled about many things in the world. We have worried about our day today livings and our families, children and their needs. But Jesus advises us not to anxious or troubled about many things. But one is needed. That is the good portion, which will not be taken away from us. One thing good portion is to sit at the Lord’s feet and listen to his teachings. Dear friends do we have time to sit at the feet of Jesus to listen to his teachings. Let us sit at the feet of Jesus to get one thing good portion, which will not be taken away from us.









Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Paul reminds us to do one thing to pressing on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Our citizenship and goal end is in heaven; from it we await a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject to all things to himself.










Jesus said them a parable, saying, the land of a rich man produced plentifully, and he thought to himself, what I shall do, for I have nowhere to store my crops? And he said I will do one thing: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grains and my goods. I will say to my soul, soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat, drink, be merry. But God said to him, fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be? So is the one who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God. If we follow the rich man and do one thing to store up things to eat, drink, be merry to enjoy the life then doing many things will lead to perish. Or we follow Paul’s saying of whatever gain I had, counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For this I do one thing: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Dear friends let us keep these things in our mind to do one thing to seek the glory of God and dwell in the house of God to gaze his beauty of the Lord, all the days of our life. Then Jesus will give one thing a portion, which will not be taken from us. For that let us sit at the feet of Jesus to listens his teachings and press forward to the goal, that we may obtain one day. Praise the Lord.Dear friends if you are blessed by this one thing introduce to your friends and relatives and let me please know your comments and send to my email ID. revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah484@yahoo.com

No comments: