Tuesday 11 September 2012

DRIED BONES


DRIED BONES
Ezekiel 37:3 —
 He said to me, son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, O Lord, you know.







Dear friends today a logic question is answered by the Lord and also he gives life to the dried bones to reveal his glory and majesty.
Let us learn a lesson from the Lord and put our trust on the Lord to revive our selves. Our lives are distorted like dried bones without any hope to revive our selves. Some people are shattered down like dried bones. No hope in life to live and no hope of receiving any blessings. Because of dryness, but today a God who resurrected from dead gives hope to live and have life flourish and bloom. That is the Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross, buried and raised from the dead on the 3rd day. He lives to give life to the dried bones. Jesus said “ I am the resurrection and the life, whoever believes in me , though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. [john11:25]

Then he said to me, “prophesy over these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God to these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter you and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live, and you shall know that I am the Lord.
We may say that we have no hope in life because our life is dried up and no way of flourish and bloom. But the word of God says that I will put my breath and spirit to revive your life and restore it to flourish and bloom. The dried bones are you and me only. We may say like house Israel people, we live in bondage and slavery [jail], sickness, trials, sufferings and valley of death and lost in hopes. One day my renal are failed, I just walked in the valley of death and lost in hope, but 









God’ words spoke to me through these passages and I believed in the God’s words and His resurrected power. That gave me a new life to live and share this testimony to you. My [Rev.S.John chelliah] life became dried bones but the word of god breathed in me with the power of Jesus’ resurrection and gave me a new life. Today I am a living witness for God’s living word and His resurrected power.

 Jesus said to Martha, did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God? Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, ‘Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you have sent me.” When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out.” The man who had had died came out and many of the Jews therefore, who had come with Mary and had seen what he did, believed in him.







Lazarus died and buried but after four days, his dried bones breathed by Word of Jesus and got life and came out of the grave. Whosoever believes his powerful words then can see the glory of God. I believed Jesus’ powerful word of god and saw the glory of God in my life. Today dear children of God you believe on Jesus and his authoritative word of God you will see wonders and miracles.
These bones are the whole house of Israel, Behold, they say, ‘our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are indeed cut off. Therefore, prophesy and say to them, thus says the Lord God; Behold, “I will open your graves and raise you from your graves, O my people. And will bring you into the land of Israel and you shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and raise you from your graves, O my people and I will put my spirit within you and you shall live, and I will place in your own land. Then you shall know that I am the Lord; I have spoken; and I will do it, declares the Lord.[Eez37:11-14]





These passages not only give hope, to those who lost it, and it explains about the resurrection in last days. We have a life after death. Some believe and some may not believe, but the bible says that Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the son gives life to which he will. Truly, truly I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes in him who sent me has eternal life. Do not marvel  at this,  for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.[John5:21, 24,28]









Dear friends let us put our trust on the resurrected Jesus, who has authority to rise up from the tombs and graves. He will give life to the dried bones and hope to the hopeless. Believe on Jesus and see the glory of God. If you are blessed by this message kindly introduce to your friends and relatives, and let me know your comments send to my email ID. revsjc@gmail.com. revsjc12@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com    

No comments: