Sunday 9 September 2012

SEPTEMBER 2012 EVERYDAY HONEY DROPS


SEPTEMBER 2012EVERYDAY HONEY DROPS




PROMISE VERSE:  JOHN14:18 I will not leave you comfortless.

SEP1SAT:1SAM2:8 He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor.
SEP2SUN:GEN18:14 Is anything too hard for the lord?
SEP3Monday:Gen26:3.    I will be with you and will bless you and I will establish oath that I swore.
SEP4 Tuesday: PS70:5 I am poor and needy; hasten to me, O God! You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay.
SEP5Wednesday:GEN43:29 God be gracious to you, my son!
SEP6 Thursday: GEN12:2  I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.
SEP7Friday:GEN27:28 May God give you of the dew of heaven and of the fatness of the earth and plenty of grain and wine.
SEP8Saturday:HOSEA14:5 I will be like the dew to Israel; he shall blossom like the lily; he shall take root like the trees of Lebanon.

SEP9Sunday:HEB12:14 Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.
SEP10Monday; JOSHUA14:10   Behold, the Lord has kept me alive, I am still as strong today as I was in the day that Moses sent me; my strength now is as my strength was then, for and for going and coming.
SEP11Tuesday: JUDE: 1:2 May mercy, peace and love are multiplied to you.
SEP12Wednesday: EPH 6:6 doing the will of God from the heart.
SEP13Thursday:EPH6:3 Honor your father and mother, this is the first commandment with promise.
SEP14Friday MATH: 19:14 Jesus said “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
SEP15SaturdayHEB:10:37 for, yet a little while, and the coming of the Lord will not delay.
SEP16Sunday PS: 47:7 For God is king of all the earth; sing praises with a psalm.
SEP17Monday JOSHUA10:14 There has been no day like it before or since, when the Lord heeded the voice of a man, for the Lord fought for Israel.

SEP18Tuesday ECCL12:13 Fear God and keep his commandments, for the whole duty of man.
SEP19Wednesday EPH6:11   put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
SEP20ThursdayJAMES4:11 do not speak evil against one another, brothers.
SEP21Friday JAMES3:10 from the same mouth come, blessing and cursing, my brothers, these things ought not to be so.
SEP22 Saturday JAMES4:10 Humble, yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you.
SEP23 Sunday HEB 13:6 so we can confidently say, “the Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”
SEP24 Monday MALACHI 4:2 but for you, who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall.
SEP25Tuesday EPH 2:20Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone.
SEP26Wednesday EPH5:21 submitting to one another out of reverence to Christ.

SEP27Thursday JAMES5:15 and the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up.
SEP28Friday PHIL4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.
SEP29Saturday PHIL4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
SEP30 Sunday phil4:6 The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests are made known to God.

Dear children of God if you are blessed by this everyday honey drops please introduce to your friends and relatives and let me know your feed back through my email ID. May God bless you ,  kindly let me pray for you. Contact revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@ hotmail.com

No comments: