Saturday 29 September 2012

EVERY DAY HONEY DROPS


EVERY DAY HONEY DROPS




2012 OCTOBER PROMISE VERSE:-HAGGAI2:19 From this day on’ I will bless you.
 

M oct1:-Mathew5:7 blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

T oct2:-Mathew5:13 “you are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored?

W oct3:-Mathew10:30 even the hairs of your head are all numbered fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

T oct4:-Mathew5:5 blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

F oct5:-2Samuel22:31 this God- his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.

S oct6:-2Samuel22:36 you have given me the shield of your salvation, and your gentleness made me great.

S oct7:-2Samuel24:14 let us fall in the hand of the Lord, for his mercy is great.

M oct8:-2samuel22:34 he made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights.

T oct9:-Isaiah44:21 you are my servant; O Israel, you will not be forgotten.

W oct10:-Isaiah45:5 I am the Lord, and there is no other, beside me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me.

T oct11:-Isaiah35:1 the wilderness and the dry land shall be glad; the desert shall rejoice with joy and blossom like rose.

F oct12:-proverb12:11 whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but who follows worthless pursuits lack sense.

S oct13:-Proverb13:3 whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.

S oct14:-Proverb1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

M oct15:-Psalm150:6 let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

T oct16:- Psalm147:3 he heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.

W oct17:- Psalm147:9 he gives to the beast their food, and to the young ravens that cry.

T oct18:-Proverb3:5 trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

F oct19:-Psalm146:5 blessed is he, whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God.

S oct20:-Psalm145:5 on the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will mediate.

S oct21:-psalm143:5 I remember the days of old; I mediate on all that you have done; I ponder the work of your hands.

M oct22:-Psalm142:5 I cry to you, o Lord; I say, you are my refuge, my portion in the land of living.

T oct23:-Psalm139:5 you hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me.

W oct24:-psalm136:1 Give thanks to the lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever.

T oct25:- Psalm128:1Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in his ways.

F oct26:-1samuel2:7The lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low and he exalts.

S oct27:-numbers24:9 Blessed are those who bless you, and cursed are those who curse you.

S oct28:-psalm103:5Who satisfy you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

M oct29:-Psalm103:8The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.

T oct30:-joel2:21Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done great things!

W oct31:-Joel2:27I am the Lord your God and there is none else, and my people shall never again be put to shame.  Dear friends if your blessed by this October month honey drops, kindly introduce with your friends and relatives and send your comments to my email ID. revsjc@gmail.com, revsjc12@hotmail.com, johnchelliah484@yahoo.com .          

No comments: